Do you know the green tea in the mouth of every doctor? It is the Organic Matcha Green Tea. It is superior to other green tea because of its health benefits. Research has shown that One cup of this tea is equivalent to many cups of other green tea (in terms of nutritional value and health benefits). It boosts immunity, enhances mood, aids weight loss and helps eliminate toxins from the body. If you want to know why you should be drinking this tea then you have got to read this article because it explains everything you need to know about it.
What is Organic Matcha?
Organic Matcha is with no pesticide or chemical，a type of green tea that is commonly grown and processed into fine powder by the Japanese. It is a high-quality green tea processed from the green plant known as Camellia sinensis. The plant is usually shade-grown for few weeks and harvested when the leaves are still very young and contain enough theanine and caffeine which accounts for it tremendous nutritional and health benefits. It also contains some compounds known as catechins; these compounds are known as the most important antioxidant flavonoids that are found in green tea. Matcha is not only used as tea but also used as ingredient for adding flavor and color to foods.
Why Do People Love Drinking Organic Matcha?
There are many reasons why People Love drinking Organic Matcha tea, some of these reasons are –
1. It’s Pleasant Taste
Matcha tea has a uniquely rich and astringent taste that is followed by a long-lasting sweetness because of the presence of chlorophyll and amino acid in it. When Matcha is prepared in the traditional Japanese style, it comes out with a great taste that can leave a person licking his/her lips like a baby. The taste of Matcha becomes subtle when it is added as an ingredient but would add a flavor and color to what you are preparing whether smoothie, pastry or any other creation.
2. It’s Nutritional and Health Benefits
• High in Vitamins and Antioxidants: Matcha has been shown to contain many Vitmins and has high antioxidants: these Antioxidants are chemical compounds that occur naturally and helps in preventing inflammation, aging and chronic diseases. Most fruits contain these antioxidants but recent research conducted by experts at Tufts University showed that matcha contains much more antioxidants than most fruits including pomegranates or blueberries. This research was conducted with a testing method known as oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC), Matcha’s ORAC rating is more than that of pomegranates and blueberries.
• Enhances mood: Organic Matcha Green tea is said to be a mood enhancer; it contains an amino acid L-Theanine which is known to induce relaxation without leading to drowsiness. This amino acid also produces two neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin that improve memory, enhance mood and promote concentrations
• Detoxifies the Body: The chlorophyll contained in organic Matcha Green Tea acts a powerful detoxifier that can remove any heavy metal or chemical toxins from the body.
• Boost Immunity: Matcha tea contains catechins which have antibiotic properties that boost immunity and promote health generally.
Aids weight loss. Scientific studies showed that regular drinking of this tea increases the rate of metabolism and leads to increase in fat breakdown.
3. It’s Ease of Preparation
Preparing Organic Green Tea does not require experience; anyone can easily prepare and serve organic Matcha, it’s as common as adding water to tea. The first thing to do is to take1-2 tablespoons of matcha into a cup using a small sifter, then add 2oz hot water and Whisk energetically in a zig-zag motion until the tea is foamy and becomes infused with bubbles, then you can serve.
4. It Does Not Interfere With Medications
Many people are afraid of taking tea when they are on medication because of drug interactions, Organic Matcha, however, does not interfere with medications, therefore it can be taken alongside any medication although it advisable that you consult your doctor before combining Matcha Tea with your medication.
Organic Matcha Green Tea is unique when compared to other green tea; it has great tastes and numerous health benefits; it has a natural mood enhancing capacity, it is high in antioxidants and a good detoxifier. It can boost the body’s immune system. These properties make the tea good for everyone. Therefore you can try it out and I promise you are going to love it.